Friday, April 11, 2008

The Thumbsucking Baby...




This is just the funniest thing EVER! Emma Claire, only sucks her thumb when she's tired, so I thought. It seems as though she has developed an association between her blanky and her thumb. Every time I give her her blanket, whether or not she's tired or playing, she sticks the thumb in her mouth. One minute, she is fine, the next, thumbsucking away!!! Its too cute!!! But, not like its a pacifier. I easily took that paci away from Rylan. How the hell can I take her thumb away, cut it off???? Haha!! Anyway, she only sucks it when she's tired or has her blanket, so its not a big deal YET.




I ate supper at 9:00 last night, woke up looking like a freaking blowfish. I have GOT to get off my ass. Only 10 pounds to go, but 10 is still 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!




And all the men out there, should take a lesson from my son

4 comments:

Stacey Cannon said...

Those pics are so wonderful!!! Your kiddos are just precious!

Jenny B said...

I need Ryan to come over and teach my husband a few things.....

Christy said...

OMG, Natalie is the exact same way with her taggie blanket! Touch taggie, thumb in. She's like one of Pavlov's dogs.

Love, love, looooove Rylan and his broom! That boy is the man of my dreams.

Jamie said...

It's been too long since I've seen pictures of your little ones! They are adorable.

Lu is a thumb sucker, but only when she's going to sleep or just waking up. I know it's a habit I don't want to her keep for too long, but it's so adorable to watch. When she was Emma's age, she used to grab her shirt and hold it in her hand while she sucked her thumb....much like the picture of Emma.