Thursday, June 5, 2008

MAKING CHANGES...



Ahhh, changes, they are a coming. I've been feeling so unlike myself lately. I NEVER feel sorry for myself, no matter what I've been through in life, I rarely sit and say oh woe is me. But, I think its time! I need to focus more time and energy on ME. I've been working nonstop pretty much 10 hours a day. I never get home in time for supper. I spend most of my weekends, being a lazy ass because the weeks just drained me. Well, from now on, I will work on what I get paid to work on. I refuse to go above and beyond anymore, unless it comes to my family or friends. I refuse to dwell on people who don't appreciate it. I've decided to make quite a few changes to my life, including friends, work habits, etc. I want to spend more time with my children, and not obsessing about the crumbs Emma leave behind when eating a cookie. Or the mess in the living room with Rylan is playing with his trains. Try not to be so OCD when it comes to the dishes in the sink. Not sweat the small stuff. I really need to make a change, seriously. I just get so down and out about STUPID things, when I should be focusing on the more important. Me and my babies :) Hope you all have a wonderful week and weekend.

0 comments: